- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup wheat gluten flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup full-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, finely crushed
- 1 cup tomatoes (peeled, deseeded, finely chopped and drained)
- 1 tbsp. dried basil
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 325°F. In a large bowl, mix flours together with baking powder. Set aside.
Mix chopped tomatoes, garlic and herbs. In a separate container, beat eggs, oil and yogurt.
Add parmesan cheese to flour mixture; then add the eggs and oil mixture until it forms a batter.
Fold in the tomatoes and herbs and transfer into muffin pans.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
APPROXIMATE NUTRITION INFORMATION PER MUFFIN (MAKES 12 MUFFINS):
220 calories; 15g fat; 6g carbohydrates; 4g fiber; 21g protein; 2g NET carbs.